Sunday 28 February 2016

February - A Sunday Snapshot

 
 
Can you believe it? February is almost over! Another month over in a blink on an eye, although I'm not looking forward to the extra working day this month- thank's leap year! I always find February a hard month- it's soo cold, Christmas is a distant memory and the excuses not the find time to go to the gym are running out, however on reflection its actually been a pretty good month. Here's why:
 
 
 
 
1. Valentine's Day
Who doesn't like a reason to treat themselves to some lovely LUSH products?  Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse- I just had to have this amazing heart box full of LUSH as soon as I saw it, you can read about it here. I also find Valentine's Day to be the perfect excuse to indulge in my favourite treats- especially Krispy Kreme's heart shaped donuts, I really did get my fill of Heart Shaped Foods.
 
2. National Nutella Day
Whoever made this holiday I would like to give you a big chocolately kiss! However one day isn't enough so I made February my Nutella month! First I indulged in some seriously chocolately Nutella pancakes then I whipped up a batch of Super Simple Nutella Cupcakes.  They were sooo good and disappeared within minutes. If you would like to make some you can find the recipe here.
 
3. Birchbox
My second Birchbox turned up and I was totally smitten with the beautiful brush inside, you can Click Here to find out what my Birchbox contained. This month I also subscribed to Love Me Beauty, you can find out what I thought about it by clicking this Link. I managed to find a deal on Groupon for both of these beauties, make sure you find it if you are thinking of subscribing!
 
4.  Cupcakes
How cute is this mini oreo cupcake? I went for a little shop at Bluewater and was handed one from Lola's Cupcakes for free! It was delicious and so adorable. I love Lola's Cupcakes,  my absolute favourite is there chocolate and salted caramel cupcake- IT'S AMAZING!
 
5.Nail Art
I love getting my nails done and my nail artist Kayley is the best! This month I opted for a patchwork design studded with hearts.
 
6. Jurassic Coast
We had a fantastic time down in Dorset visiting the Jurassic Coast, we donned our wellys and participated in a spot of fossil hunting - I can't believe we actually found some!  We had such a lovely time, it's a beautiful part of the world and the village around it was stunning. Blog coming soon!
 
7. Cocktails
We had a few days away and visited a great Thai Tapas restaurant. The food was lovely and the cocktails were epic!
 
8. Dad's Army
I have childhood memories of watching Dad's Army with my Dad every Sunday so I was really excited when they realised a Movie based on it. I took my Mum and Dad along to watch, followed by a Toby Carvery. Perfect!
 
9. The Chocolate Hotel
We had the best time at the Chocolate Hotel in Bournemouth, I cannot wait to share the experience with you on my blog in the next few days. Here's a photo of the chocolate fountain we found in our room upon arrival- Amazing!
 
 
How was your February been? What have been your highlight? I would love to know!
Leave me a message below! Love Chlo XxX  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© What Chlo Told | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig